Hi, I'm Miriam Sandkuhler, founder of Property Mavens, Melbourne’s leading multi-award winning independent property advocacy firm. We help Australians of all ages to buy and sell smart, enabling them to achieve their desired outcomes and seamlessly move forward into the next chapter of their lives.
And as my business continues to grow, I need a confident, mature individual to join me and take charge of all things 'back office'. Who am I looking for? Well, if people describe you as:
A great multi-tasker - maybe people even call you an 'Energiser Bunny'
A take-charge initiator, with great attention to detail
Self-confident. Comfortable expressing your opinion and communicating bad news
Sociable yet you know when it's time to focus on the task at hand
Organised. You love policies, procedures and process
Action-oriented. You love to GSD
A reliable go-to person - yet not easily misled
A natural leader in your space. You take the initiative and can read the boss's mind
Even keeled - you see the world through a balanced (not emotional) perspective
Flexible in a dynamic changing environment
You may be just who I'm looking for!
Add to that a background in supporting a Real Estate Principal or high-performance Agent (We're not that but knowing that world would be advantageous) and this may be just the spot for you!
- Please note, I am looking for in-person, local support. I am NOT looking for a VA
- Full-time, office-based on St. Kilda Road, Melbourne (Hybrid WFO/WFH possible)
- Act as the key point of contact for myself including diary and email management
- Triage enquiries from clients, prospects and team members on my behalf
- Assist me with any meeting preparation
- Ensure timely liaisons between myself and team members to safeguard agreed deadlines
- Proactively maintain the efficient operation of the office – addressing functional or other needs of the day to day running of the office
- Update and maintain CRM
- Monitor and maintain stationery, office, printer, and kitchen supplies
- Running office errands (e.g. post office, trips to Officeworks etc.).
- Property research
- Basic marketing and website administration
- Support for me in my Property Advocacy mode
- Liaising with Real Estate Agents and prospects
- Client invoicing
- Social media updates/posts etc.
- Administration and liaison with Franchisee Partners
- And more!
There's certainly never a dull day!
So why would you?
$85K plus super plus bonuses
It's a fun, dynamic and growth-minded culture...
We enjoy a quarterly team lunch
We're in a very nice St. Kilda Road office - really good public transport - parking available also!
You want something full-time with a view to growing your responsibilities over time
You want to be appreciated for your CEO-wrangling skills
Market-rate pay plus bonuses
Potential for profit-share in the mid-term
Earn extra $$ for referring clients to us
Be involved in the rapidly growing property buying and selling process by working with an acknowledged Expert!
Interested? You know you are! Click Apply Now, build your profile and then take a quick self-assessment that will give us insights into your nature. I don't want a CV or Cover Letter just yet.
EVERY application will be acknowledged. EVERY applicant will be advised the outcome of their application.
Property Mavens is an equal opportunity employer and I encourage applications from all people who believe they have the right blend of experience and character. (Please note Property Mavens is NOT in a position to sponsor individuals. You MUST be an Australian resident with unrestricted working rights in Australia to be employed here).