When a business owner panics... "Help! Financials!" “Where is the money?” “I need a forecast!” “Why isn’t it paid?!” then YOU are the rockstar. You’re chill and you’ve got this, you step in, cool as a cucumber and save the day. Now's the time when they need your problem-solving, solution building and customer service and experience skills to deliver, support and enable them and their empire.
Hi! We're BAS Services Australia Pty Ltd trading as (SBFO) and we're a growing team of financial operators who design, implement and deliver Financial Operating Excellence to small & micro business. We love business and business owners! We focus on effective and efficient financial operations, and delivering value.
And right now we're looking for another Caped Crusader to join our dynamic team!
As you can probably tell, we're not the run-of-the-mill Tax Agency. We Think, we Care, we Get Sh*t Done and we Deliver Value.
How about you?
- Are you a management accounting Guru with Client Service Savvy?
- Do you ‘get’ customer experience, communication & how to "get it done"?
- Do problem-solving, solution building, team focused workdays light you up?
- Are you able to work effectively & happily from home?
Your previous experience in a holistic accounting or business function, as well as your high energy, fun personality, will help you stand out. If you can demonstrate your ability to easily navigate your way around new online environments, work stuff out, operate software from basic principles and possess expert skills with at least two mainstream accounting packages you will be well ahead of the rest.
What would you be doing?
- Managing a small team of financial operations and accounting specialists
- Maintaining and management client deliverables and relationships
- Reviewing and presenting management reports
- Reviewing and managing lodgements and compliance
- Providing Small business financial operations and performance advice
- Supporting small business financial operations, payroll & compliance
- Managing the practical application of Australian taxation principles in ‘the world’
- Building solutions for client operations and creating tailored and templated workflows
- Driving Value to your clients’ business through thinking, caring and engaging
Well... no more peak hour travel! More time with the family. A sense of independence, even while being a part of a team and well-supported. Be part of a culture that breaks the mould. Questions, idea's and input always welcome... And good pay! (Cape and eye-mask provided!)
Interested? Sure you are!
If you've got the background and the attitude... hit Apply and introduce yourself. We don't need a resume. You can build your profile here, answer a few questions about your technical skills and then do a 10-minute self-assessment which will give us insights into your Super Hero character!
Every application will be acknowledged. Every person applying will be advised the outcome of their application.
We encourage all people to apply regardless of gender, age, self-identification, religion or culture of origin.