"What gets measured gets managed". Right? And the often unsung hero of every construction or renovation project is the PM - the keeper of the promises. Not here... come and join our team and be recognised for the skills and value you bring.
Empire Project Management was established in 2017 by Mark Pritchard, following a 20-year construction and project management career working with some of Australia’s leading construction contractors, specialist project management consultancies and multinational multidisciplinary engineering and design consultancies.
Our services cross the full spectrum of planning, construction, project management and specialist project services. So whether our client is starting from scratch and needs a seamless end-to-end solution or individual planning or project management assignments, Empire has the management and advisory expertise to value add to their project. We work across the spectrum of the hospitality, aged care, social housing, industrial, state government departments and tertiary education sectors.
And right now we're looking for another qualified, professional and polished person to join our growing business as a Project Manager.
Who are you?
- Self-confident and intelligent
- You've got commercial 'smarts'
- A doer - with lots of 'get-it-done' energy
- Diplomatically assertive
- Sociable... but you get on with the job too
- You're cool with policies, procedures and processes
- Positive by nature - but not blindly optimistic
- A confident decision-maker
- Comfortable being held accountable and holding others accountable too
- Someone who takes the initiative
- A lover of facts, data, numbers...
Your days will see you:
- Perform the role of Project Manager providing leadership in the delivery of construction and refurbishment projects throughout the entire project lifecycle with the necessary support and coaching from the Designated Project Executive;
- Directing the success of projects through achievement of project objectives and KPI’s and be responsible for the management and coordination of engineering, design, fabrication, installation, commissioning, quality, health and safety, finance and administration, and cost and schedule activities of the projects;
- Client fulfilment by - Develop and maintain excellent relationships with current and new Clients that is based on trust and integrity; Work with current and new Clients to determine what is required to meet their needs; Communicate regularly with the Client regarding progress and emerging issues; Deliver on time and to agreed quality.
- Provide leadership in work winning activities in conjunction with the Directors of the Business Focused on the hospitality, aged care, social housing, industrial, state government departments and tertiary education provider clients predominantly in NSW and QLD. Including establishing, developing and managing key client relationships and client intelligence, arranging and attending client meetings and functions, tender/proposal preparation and submission; and
- Provide mentoring and assist with professional development of less experienced resources.
We are a young, dynamic company that is quickly making its mark. The majority of work we undertake is in hospitality, however we provide services in a variety of others including aged care, State government, industrial and education.
We understand the competing challenges that life provides us today. We provide and encourage flexible working arrangements supported by appropriate technologies whilst maintaining an outcome-focused and collaborative team based approach.
We have established ourselves as a reputable, commercially competitive and results-driven company. Our speciality is in providing our clients with innovative and complete solutions customised to their individual requirements. Our commitment to delivering effective and assured outcomes for our clients places us in the forefront of our field as we continue a strong growth path.
We pride ourselves in offering:
- A competitive remuneration package ($120K-$150K) with access to performance based bonus
- Collaborative, team environment with open and honest communications and that celebrates success
- Training and career development
- A safety conscious workplace
- Work life balance
Sound interesting? Why not hit the Apply button, build your profile (no need for a CV or cover letter just yet)? Do a little 10-minute self-assessment that tells us a bit about your nature - and we'll be in touch!
EVERY application will be acknowledged. EVERY applicant will be advised the outcome of their application.
Empire Project Management is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people who believe they have the right blend of experience and character.