Over the last 44 years the Xennox family has travelled the world in search of latest trends and designs to ensure only the most amazing pieces are featured in our showroom. Designs that have seen us win over ten national design awards including the prestigious DeBeers Supreme Design Award. We are on a mission to create as many magic memories as possible. In 2015 we published ‘Rock her World – The ultimate guide to choosing the perfect engagement ring.
Hi I'm Lauren van Dyk, Chief Operating Officer of Xennox Diamonds. All of us here at Xennox are so proud of the work we do and the lives we light up. 669 5-star Google ratings really does bring a great big smile to our faces as we surprise and delight our clientele. And as we continue to enjoy much demand for our amazing jewellery the time has come for us to add a stand-out Customer Service Officer to our team.
If you're ready to escape the rut where you're just another number - and instead be valued, developed and rewarded as an individual contributor then read on!
Who are you?
Well, firstly, if people generally describe you as:
- Pretty cluey - You're good at thinking on your feet to deliver 'delight';
- Goal driven - you love winning (gracefully);
- An iron fist in a velvet glove - happy to state your professional opinion and stand your ground, in a diplomatic way;
- A natural socialiser... you engage others in conversation with ease - but stay focused on the main thing;
- A 'tap dancer'... you know when and how to be 'creative in the moment' to secure a deal;
- Optimistic... but not blindly so. Nobody pulls the wool over your eyes;
- Action-oriented. Decisive.
- A client-advocate - who isn't misled by the BS customers put out there;
- Somewhat of a natural leader - you will happily own the CX function;
- A lover of facts, data, numbers - which is nicely balanced by a good 'EQ radar'.
And you have at least 12-months experience in providing superior customer service to discerning buyers, then perhaps we should meet?
The role's purpose to to make our clients' journey and experience better as well as to support our sales team by taking over the administrative side of their role.
You'll be responsible for all incoming client calls relating to new and existing jobs, to manage the sales teams' pipelines in the CRM and setting appointments for them, manage those appointments, follow up with outstanding appointments, focus on the client experience as leads become clients and our clients' job moves through the workshop.
Why join us?
We're high performance and highly collaborative. We're a small, tight knit team with a strong emphasis on our core values. People matter the most to me - people before profits always. It's a great learning environment with both professional and personal development opportunities. Examples include NLP coaching for the team, business networking groups and business coaching groups. And we reward performance.
Interested? You know you are! Click Apply Now, build your profile, answer some Yes/No questions about your background and then take a quick self-assessment that will give us insights into your nature. No need for a resume or cover letter!
Xennox Diamonds is an Equal Opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitably experienced individuals.
(EVERY application will be responded to. EVERY applicant will know the outcome of their application.)