Hey there winner!
Do you absolutely love chatting with people over the phone? Do you have a passion for resolving customer needs? Are you bubbly and optimistic and do you always try to grow and develop yourself?
We are a small company but a mighty company. We are passionate about what we do and we fall in love with our team like we fall in love with our customers.
We have set big goals for our team for the next few years and we're looking for someone to come onboard and join us in increasing sales exponentially and help drive this small business to a medium sized business.
We are Shimmer Glass and Pressure Cleaning, a thriving domestic and commercial glass cleaning and pressure cleaning business and we are experiencing continued growth and therefore have a rare opportunity for a talented and motivated Sales Coordinator with a passion to deliver an exceptional level of customer outcomes, to join the organisation.
This opportunity sees you working from your home 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday as part of a small team of five in the head office reporting directly to the Operations Manager and supporting our large team of technicians. The role involves performing the following tasks;
- Following Shimmer's quote process taking all inbound enquiries via phone and email and following up any leads received via our answering service (full training will be provided on how to quote)
- Scheduling the residential and commercial glass cleaning jobs in the calendar and in ServiceM8 all over the Sydney Metropolitan area
- Communicating with the technicians ensuring jobs are able to be completed to schedule and to Shimmer's high quality standards
- Assisting with the Account Management of our commercial contracts including strata companies, retirement villages, schools, hospitals etc.
- Managing the CRM system
Starting right away you will be provided with an iMac, phone system and mobile phone and given the training and support to truly succeed.
We're looking for a happy optimistic professional with amazing attention to detail that fits in well with the team. Someone who enjoys going that extra mile and takes pride in a job well done.
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Have service industry experience or have worked in a similar role
- You must live no more than 30km from the head office at Collaroy
- Be an Australian Permanent Resident
- Have a genuine interest in Sales (we'll help make this transition)
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Have solid administration skills with proficiency in MS Office and other applications
- Have drive and ambition
- Be a problem solver and critical thinker
- Have a bubbly nurturing personality and outstanding customer service
This is an exciting role which will allow you to make a real impact on the direction and success of the company and as such a proactive and positive attitude along with a willingness to learn and be trained is a must. This is a role that requires a strong sales orientation (there's NO cold calling though) but full training and support will be provided to the right candidate.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Interested? You know you are right? So, why don't you hit Apply, give us a few details about you, answer a few job-related questions and do a quick 10-minute self assessment which will give us insights into your ideal work culture - and we'll be in touch! No resume or cover letter needed.
EVERY application will be acknowledged. EVERY applicant will be advised the outcome of their application.
Shimmer is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people who believe they have the right blend of experience and character.